Volunteer at the largest technical museum in Lithuania!
- Are you interested in engineering, technology, AEI, CNC, do you know what Tesla, Van der Graaf generator and other science keywords are?
- Would you like to be the first to look at the most modern energy exposition in the Baltic States, play with lightning and contribute to the opening of the newest hall?
- Are you ambitious – interested in electronics, engineering, programming, mechanics, chemistry or perhaps history, cultural heritage, exhibitions, design, music, communication?
- Are you looking for an internship, new experiences or like-minded people?
Join our innovative team! What do we offer?
- A fully equipped museum workshop to create your potential projects and people who will show you how to realize your goal from concept to delivery;
- Free admission to museum events: concerts, conferences, fairs;
- Visiting an escape room with friends;
- A friendly, proactive team and coffee on the roof of the museum with a view of the Vilnius Old Town;
- Volunteer in a unique former power plant, where you‘ll wander the dark corridors and administrative rooms with GPS;
- Opportunities to extend work activities.